Our client is a regional provider of telecommunication network engineering services. They design, build and manage telecommunication networks for service operators and major equipment vendors, enabling the successful implementation of GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, HSPA, and 4G/LTE networks.
Responsible for the overall company business, with particular focus on the sustainable growth, strategic development and performance of the company business.
• Lead the country team in developing and executing the annual business plan with particular focus on profitability as well operational efficiency/productivity, margin and working capital management
• Ensure sustainability of existing business and also develop new revenue opportunities to ensure the longer term profitability and strategic growth of the company
• Lead, guide and mentor various functional groups to develop, implement, track and achieve overall company business plan
• Recruit, develop and retain talents to build a cohesive, strong and vibrant team to help drive the company into its next phase of growth
• Develop & maintain good working relationships with customers and business partners
• Degree in Engineering/Science with specialization in Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Computer engineering or equivalent. Additional academic qualification in Degree in business management or MBA would be an advantage
• Minimum 15 year experiences in IT/telecommunication industry of which at least 5 years must be spent at the senior P&L level
• Must have previous customer fronting experience in sales & marketing, technical sales and project management. Familiarity with telecommunication operator environment, and experience in cellular network rollout/operation would be an added advantage.
• Excellent business building and management skills, with demonstrated ability in identifying and developing new revenue opportunity, and driving sustainable revenue and profitability growth.
• Process the higher level ability to formulate organizational vision as well as the transformation of the vision into reality, including energizing the team towards the common goals. Must has the ability to get into the details when required
• Ability to work independently and also has relevant combination of assertiveness and soft skill sets to secure contribution/ co-operation from cross functional teams.
• Excellent people skills, good communicator, enthusiastic leader and team builder. Has ability and maturity to interface and negotiate with customers, partners, vendors and staff.
• Organized, focused, meticulous, self-driven and is financially savvy